Monday 21 March 2011

Bad luck hii kharaab hai!!!

Murphy’s law works very well with me. Saala har bar had se jyada hota hai. Hard luck!!!!!
In movies when the lead character travels by train, he has a heroine in the bogie or even in the same coupe. And there are other people as well in the compartment.
So when I was in REC I used to go to have a long journey from trichy to Mumbai. A long 32 hr train. Not even one good female in the nearby compartments. All the ladies used to be old paattis or small kids. My bad luck was I always travelled with retired people in my coupe. And this happened all the 8 semesters up and down.
Ok that was bad luck. Things might have changed when I travel abroad. BUT NO. Whenever I do long distance air travel I usually board last once all have settled. I walk through the aisle as mine is usually in the last leg. From the distant I see two seats with good women sitting. Once I go I end up finding my seat in the row in the middle of the 2 seats. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.. This time I would have someone who snores heavily sitting next to.. isshhhhhh this is bad.
Cursing my luck I moved on.
Beech mein I stopped this alaipayum eyes and brain to focus on doing something worthwhile. And since my cash flow was negative I always booked flights that went wierd routes .. some times Germany, turkey and so all airhostesses were out of range for sight adichufy. So all settled now with a hunky dory job , travelled to India this time. And by chance I booked Jet this time. Thought this time round I will do some good round of kadali pottufying with some good air hostesss on the flight – anyways i hate sitting in the flight. So with a lot of energy entered the flight – greeted by a beautiful air hostess. Arrey Sahi Hai!!! So went into my economy cabin and settled and looked around who is incharge of this bay.. dekha THO IT WAS ALL STEWARDS!! WHAT THE HELL!!! %$^&*(^&^%^$^%&* .. same case in return as well!!!
Ise kehte hain mera bad luck bhi kharab hai!!!

No comments: